Juki TL-15 Mid-Arm Quilting and Piecing Machine with Automatic Thread Trimmer and Speed Control
The JUKI TL-15 is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. Continuing the TL straight-stitch sewing machine legacy, the TL-15 is packed with features to ensure industrial-quality sewing. These features include a drop feed for free motion sewing, an industrial subtension system for perfectly straight stitches, a variable speed control slider, a large work area, and six presser feet.
In addition, the TL-15 has a large work area of up to 23 inches (with an auxiliary table attached), the TL-15 can handle large quilts, handbag making, or home decor projects with ease. Experience this workhorse sewing machine today! Create quilts, home decor, apparel, and handbags with excellent stitch quality every time while the speed that the TL-15 offers!
Scroll down for a full list of features, specifications, and standard accessories. JUKI Suggested Retail Price: $1,799.00 USD
- Automatic Thread Trimmer: The machine is equipped with an automatic thread button that simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push button. Both the trim button and the foot controller engage the advanced Juki industrial-style thread trimming mechanism.
- Thread Tension Scale: The machine also has the thread tension scale, which allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material to be used.
- Maximum Speed Control: The new speed control lever gives you complete control over sewing speed. Set the speed from 200 to 1,500 stitches per minute, or any speed in between for free motion, and precision sewing.
- Materials are sewn with Ease: The microcomputer-controlled, speed control mechanism, allows the machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy-weight fabric, quilting, and multiple layers of materials.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
- Needle Up/Down Control: When you stop sewing, the machine will stop with the needle in the down position to allow for pivoting or more accurate free motion work. To move the needle up or down as desired, simply press the needle up/down button.
- Truly Illuminating: The bright-white LED lighting, provides an illuminated view of the sewing area and allows for more precise sewing.
- Automatic Needle Threader: The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Easy Bobbin Replacement: The bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
- Nothing Free Motion Quilts Better Than a Juki: Juki's rich tradition in quilting continues with the TL-15. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with precision and ease.
- 1/4" and 1/5"Quilting Feet: The quilting feet are designed for free motion quilting and free-hand embroidery. Just lower the feed dogs and stitch away.
Even Feed Foot: With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavy-weight materials such as leather.
- Knee Lifter Lever: The knee lifter level allows you to lift/lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm.
- Standard Presser Foot
- Zipper Attaching Foot
- Even Feed Foot
- Quilt Guide for Even Feed Foot
- ¼ Quilting Foot
- Quilting Foot Front Open Toe
- Quilting Foot Side Open Toe
- Foot Switch Stopper
- Auxiliary table
- Exclusive screwdriver
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Cleaning brush
- 4 Bobbins
- Spool cap
- Sewing machine cover
- Knee lifter lever
- Foot Controller
- Power Cord