Professional Quality Quilting and Sewing Machine with 351 Stitch Patterns and 4 Fonts
- Presser Foot Pivot Function: Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements.
- Free Motion: Enjoy both straight stitch and zig zag by just flipping the switch and dropping your feed dogs. Adjust the presser foot height for easy movement.
- Straight Stitch Slide Plate: Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole. The single needle plate will not allow fabrics to be pushed into the needle hole. Ready to free motion stitch with precision and perfection!
- Automatic Thread Trimming: With the push of a button or the click of a heel, you can now automatically trim thread.
- Buttonhole Sensor System: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sew on both the right and left sides to create beautiful buttonholes.
- Adjustable Starting and Reverse
- Stitch Speed: Adjust the stitch speed by selecting fast, normal, or slow.
- Lock Stitch: Choose between two kinds of “Reverse Stitch” and “Lock Stitch” at the start and end of sewing. If you press the “Lock Stitch” button in the middle of the sewing pattern, the machine stops sewing one cycle of the pattern.
The next generation in JUKI Home Sewing Machines is setting a new standard with 12" of sewing space, digital tension, JUKI Smart Feed, and interchangeable single needle system. Switches easily from a straight stitch system to a wide system.
Continuing JUKI’s characteristic of commitment to high performance and functions, the HZL-NX7 Kirei (kee-ray) provides a wide sewing area, touchscreen interface, and a multitude of other functions!
The HZL-NX7 was crowned with the name “Kirei” (綺麗) meaning “beautiful”, as a reflection of JUKI’s Japanese heritage. With captivating beauty, Kirei will bring high-quality and reliability to all of your sewing and quilting projects. Beautiful form, beautiful function.