Achieve perfection stitch by stitch with the JUKI HZL-G220! The HZL-G220 is a full-sized computer-controlled sewing machine. Take on big projects with the wide underarm space while creating beautiful seams with the box feeding system.
Sew through heavy-duty fabrics and thick materials easily with the power of the HZL-G220. With features like a built-in thread trimmer, you'll enjoy creating your projects. Additional features include 180 stitch patterns with 1 font letter and 7 buttonhole patterns. With the HZL-G220, make your project dreams a reality!
- Perfect Stitch Quality: The box feed system moves the feed dog in a box motion which eliminates the shrinking and shifting of fabric. JUKI adopted the box feed system to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance.
- Thread Trimming Function: With the push of a button, you can now automatically trim both upper and lower threads at the same time.
- Automatic Needle Threader: Thread needle with ease by lowering the threading lever, then hooking the thread and finally releasing the lever to complete the threading.
- High Quality Buttonholes: Sew beautiful buttonholes with 8 different types of buttonholes available.
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go: With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease.
- Powerful Feeding: Thanks to the improved presser foot construction, the HZL-G220 has powerful feeding. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease!
- Wide Sewing Space: HZL-G220 has a wide underarm space. It is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects.
Accessory Bag, Standard Presser Foot (A), Zipper Foot (B), Overcasting Foot (C), Blind Stitch Foot (D), Automatic Buttonhole Foot (E), Manual Buttonhole Foot (I), T-shaped Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Brush, Bobbins, Needles, Small Spool Cap, Large Spool Cap, Foot controller, Manual, Power Cords, Instruction DVD, Hard Case