1. Class fee is required to register.
2. Regal Fabrics and Gifts generally accepts 6 students per class. If a class fills we can place you on a waiting list if
we add another session.
3. If you are unable to attend a class, we will be happy to transfer you to another class or issue a gift certificate if
we are notified at least one week prior to the class.
4. Phone registrations can be taken with a card payment.
5. You will be given a supply list for your class upon registration. Please read it carefully to see what you need to
prepare ahead of time. For some classes, kits are be available.
6. Classes start on time. We recommend you come 15 min. early to set up your station.
Please have supplies purchased ahead of class.
7. Students receive a 20% discount on class fabric and supplies on Class Registration Day*,
and 10% after that.
8. You must provide your own machine.
9. NO FOOD in class room. All beverages should have a lid, as accidents happen and you would not want to
ruin your or your neighbors project.
Classes fill quickly so register early to guarantee your seat in the class
* Class Registration Days will be every three months.
This is the time to meet with the instructors and register early for classes,
and receive 20% off supplies for class.